We have over 15 years experience working with many different commercial companies providing training to support their activities in remote locations both in the UK and overseas.
This experience derives from working with companies from Mining and Exploration, Adventure Travel, TV and Film production and many more.
Our speciality is tailoring the training to complement the organisation's own policies and procedures as well as any external industry guidelines. Through our experience and with our elite team of highly qualified and experienced trainers, we fully understand the commercial pressures faced by companies and the need to provide highly effective and relevant programmes that deliver whilst not unnecessarily impacting on staff time.
Training ranges from providing expedition and field first aid to off-road driver training, from incident management training to field trip planning. As an example we work with a large, global Mining and Exploration company and provide the following suite of tailored training programmes to it's many teams operating worldwide:
- Remote field first aid (basic through to Wilderness First Responder level)
- On and off-road defensive driver training in 4x4, ATVs and trucks
- Driver selection and assessor training
- Incident management training
- Working at heights training specific to drill rigs
- Train the Trainer training (to allow the in-house staff to cascade training to their teams)
We pride ourselves on providing high quality, fit for purpose training and ensuring the courses are interactive, enjoyable, informative and relevant to your needs.