What is the future of First Aid Training for Your School?
Parliament were last week discussing and filibustering over the Compulsory Emergency First Aid Education (State-funded Secondary Schools) Bill. This Bill was to decide whether Emergency First Aid should be included into the compulsory comprehensive curriculum.
It was not passed…
The bill details this training as to “…include cardiopulmonary resuscitation and defibrillator awareness” delivered as “… formal lessons to equip pupils with age-appropriate skills and knowledge required to provide assistance, in the absence of a competent adult, to a person in need of emergency medical attention until medically-qualified personnel are present.”
At Training Expertise we firmly believe that Compulsory Emergency First Aid Education is of utmost importance in all schools and that this will work toward saving countless lives.
Let us support you in this. We can provide you with bespoke school based First Aid training;
- For Students: Introduction to First Aid sessions to fit your timetabling needs from 1.5hr to 4hr sessions, arming the students with the knowledge to deal with situations as they arise.
- For Teaching Staff: Incident management in First Aid situations, how to look after young people that have become ill or injured while under your care.
- For Support Staff: Training for those working outside or with heavy machinery.
- First Aid for the workplace: Office based FAW & EFAW training
- First Aid for trips, visits or fixtures: Outdoor First Aid Training
All our courses are tailored to suit your needs and those with whom you are working, be it students or staff, lab technicians or sports coaches – we have your interests at the core of our training.
For more information and advice on our First Aid, Water Safety,Fieldwork Safety courses, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.